DreamPro - Carging my account each month of $9.76.

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

This company is a scam and has been chaging my account for two to three months, called my credit card company and have had to cancel my credit card, that is the only way to stop them.Don't know how they got it.

Have tried to call them or reach them on the Internet but no one asnwers phone or customer service comes on and says, wait for next attendent and then cuts me off.

Typing dreampro on computer sends me to the scam web page.I hope this is being reported to the Attorney General somewhere or everwhere.

Review about: Account Charges.

Dreampro.com

Reston, Virginia 1 comment

After registering with dreampro.com I received many phone calls and requested my order be cancelled many times only to find my debit card had been charged for $34.95 for something I didn't order.The phone numbers and web sites to cancel were of no use.

I blocked my debit card to prevent any further charges. There also was a $77.83 international charge from Cancun!!!

I'm sure I will not recoup the lost money so beware I thought I was smarter it seem too good to be true 1.95 for a way to make money on the internet!

Review about: Google Proffits.

Comments

after realizing my checking account had 9.76 charges for 4 months,on 6/1/11 notified co and was promised a credit for 39.04 would be issued in 7 days.,thhis date of 6/11: no credit ......will pursue w/bank if no satifaction by 6/13..it is a scam and party named jesse at co was very quick to offer credit,but never happened.......called 3x's............

DreamPro - Made false guarantees using large corporate names in branding their fake business

Wasilla, Alaska 6 comments

At first I thought 2 bucks, then immediately became suspicious. After a few days and some online cross referencing I am providing the following names

that are associated with this make money with google online scam.

They start with $2 and try to get u to believe the following. Each course is unlocked weekly so that they can gouge you for more money..weekly of course. Then you will get an email from fulfillment@dreampro.net that your domain is ready!

Oh what a poor presentation. I really hope google gets a handle on this, I thought they had a much better legal department to police creepy business scammers using their name.

Yes I will try and get my 2 bucks back. It is just not right and furthermore why is visa or other bank cards not putting a stop to this?

Here are the names- fulfillment@dreampro.net and myinternettreasurechest with a matching phone # to dream pro 1888 228 8815 I will call for a refund now Ha Ha LOL well it is 20 below tonight here in wasilla, this is when I like my computer the most.

Review about: Make Money With Google.

Loi,

haha, what goes around, comes around

cancel ur card and get another one

False alarm.I got into the website tonight.

The $35 level is definitely worth it but I don't trust the mentoring.They want to know how much money you have before they tell you how much the course is - and research shows a lot of people with problems at that level.

I went to the 35 dollar level and got some really great information.I finally began to understand how to make money on the internet.

Of course I got a phone call which was very hard sell to the point of beligerant to buy into the mentoring program which I refused.

Today I wanted to log in again to myinternettreasurechest and the link is boken.Even when I go to my history where I had logged in before I cant get in.

I thought i could trust google of all sites but this advertisement for making money online seems to be a scam, i just sign up an already they have tried to get an extra $37.00 for more information about the making money websites.I thought i would give my credit card information then i would be directed to the forms to fill out an start making money.

That's not the case it took me to myinternettreasurechest.com which gave a listed of google websites to search. Is this a scam, I think so i'm on the phone with google.

i've been on hold for over 15 minutes.I want my $2.00 refunded immediately.

The phone number given does not work.When it answers a voice says "zero" a couple times then says "that is not a valid entry".

Weird.

Concerned I am going to be charged $7.99 a month now and have no way to stop it.Help????

DreamPro - Charged account

Reston, Virginia 5 comments

Have a unacuthorzed charge on my account for $7.95.

Have no idea what it is for. Have no other information. don't even know what this company provides. Can't get pass the answering machine each time I call. No customer service no one to speak with tried their web site no use can't cancel and not support

Can't get through to the company.

Afraid this will be put on each month.

Left messages can't get it removed, no one answers.

Called several times to Dream Pro @ 1-888-228-8815

Please contact me @ Rhmeath@aol.com

Review about: Have No Idea.

Comments

Yes, scammed by Dream Pro for the 9.76 -- you can reach someone at 800-957-7714.They are a company that handles Dream Pro's business.

They took me for 2 months when I assumed it was my husband charging something from FL, but the third month I called.

Customer Service said they'd refund all 3 -- and refunded one.

ALL A SCAM...and how many other people are thinking it is their partner ordering something???

#209745

It appears the charges begin one month after a legitimate purchase, in my case an online purchase from Movies Unlimited.We are cancelling the card AND attempting to get the charges removed by calling DreamPro's phone number.

We will also be notifying Movies Unlimited and ceasing business with them. Check your card statement for online purchases exactly one month (within a day or two to either side) prior to the first DreamPro charge for a clue on where you contracted this parasite.

Wife (who works in a bank and is trying to clear this up) just informed me that she was able to talk to a real person without wait time in a phone ***, who said that they would cancel the charges in 3-5 business days.

We'll see...(and cancelling card anyway...)

They charged me 9.76 twice, I just called and Fred told me my money will be refunded in 3 business days. I never authorized the charge. He tried to say I did. What a scam.

I will certainly keep an eye on this, as I have been scamed several times for a lot more money and had to go through the act of Congress to get oit back.

I will be more aware in the future and I suggest we all do.

C gardne

Yes my wife got suckered into this scam too.Dream Pro just took out 9.76 out of my account.

I called this number 1888-300-5081 and talked to someone.will calll back tomarrow.

It will be charged each month - you should cancel your credit card immediately. Also pay attention to other charges that appear - these guys change their names often.

If you have been signed up for this (inadvertantly or not), youve probably been signed up for other things too like: Grant Line Professional Membership (which will bill you at $39.95 per month)

And an Income Library billing at around 76-78$ per month. XM Brands is another to look for.

I have spent all morning calling all sorts of different places canceling my "subscriptions" I got signed up for just by clicking one ad.

Cancel the card, get a new one.

DreamPro - Google sucks Dream Pro

Newark, New Jersey 5 comments

Scam scam scam scam!Google Profits is a Hoax!

They need to pay back all the money they stole from hard working Americans! They keep hitting my bank account for more and more money everyday. Ican't even shut down the account because the banks computers are down. Sorry for the inconvienence I'm told.

Well computers really *** me off sometimes. I would get fired if I took acoffe break this long! I guess thats the price you have to pay for being deceived. Dream Pro is the newest Leech On the Internet.

Attaching itself to Google!Beware of the Leeches!

Review about: Google Proffits.

#209747

We'll see...(and cancelling card anyway...)

I had a propblem with Dreampro last year around Thanksgiving and actually was able to get a refund on al the charges they had posted to my account.NOW, 9 months later I get and unidentified charge on my account, I called the 800# attached to it and it is linked to a company that serves numerous scam outfits.

They say that it will be reversed in 5/7 business days, if not I will get the dispute department of my bank involved just like the last time. These people are based off shore so don't hold out any hope of class actions. You have to work the system along with you bank and keep a regular eye on what's happening through on line banking. If you're not checking your account once every couple of days for charges you now you did not make, you only have yourself to blame.

These people are out there, they will not go away, they hope you have forgotten them if you are able to cancel their fraudulant activities.

Regretfully this has become part of everyday life.Watch your back CAVEAT EMPTOR!

I am in the same situation, all I can think is class action lawsuit, as this is ridiculous and unfortunately using a name like Google, makes this more of a scam. Google has a great reputation and allows for more trust to find out this problem.

DreamPro only makes circular references to cancelling your account. Cancelling cards is inconvenient and especially in the holiday season. What a scam.

PISSED OFF, BUT I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF A CUSTOMER!

Beaware that this is a scam many unauthorized charges. Phone number no good.

ANOTHER PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

Hey is there any way to cancel the account with dreampro? their phone number doesn't exist anymore